Overseas Enrolments – Australian Islamic College (Perth) Inc
Welcome to Overseas Students
We welcome Overseas Students as part of our school community and offer them a caring and friendly environment. Many students from all around the world have gained a quality education at AIC whilst benefiting from the extensive support provided by our experienced staff. Our orientation allows students to ease into studying in Australia with a chance to explore all that Perth has to offer whilst seeking academic excellence and Islamic values.
The Overseas Student Program caters for Kindergarten to Year 12. Australian Islamic College has outstanding experience in meeting the needs of students from non-English speaking backgrounds. It is fully equipped with educational resources and facilities to support the courses being offered. Last year students at AIC scored exceptional results in their WACE examination allowing many to be accepted into their preferred courses at some of the top universities in Western Australia.
Australian Islamic College offers:
- Full assistance to Overseas students, where possible
- To prepare students for their future careers
- A wide range of subjects to select from
- An opportunity to complete their WACE (West Australian Certificate of Education)
- A multicultural and Islamic environment
Australian Islamic College operates at three convenient locations: Kewdale, Thornlie and Dianella. Its curriculum has been jointly developed by teachers’ at all three campuses. This curriculum ensures that students are provided an education where Islamic values are integrated into current best educational practice.
For policies, forms and other documents related to Overseas Students, please see the links below:
- Full Fee Overseas Student Policy Handbook
- Overseas Student Enrolment Form
- Overseas Student Agreement
- Full Fee Overseas Students Marketing Policy
- CRICOS Institution Information for AIC Perth Inc
- ESOS legislative framework
- International Student Fact Sheet
For further information specific to each of the College’s Perth campuses please see below:
- Kewdale Campus – Registered for International students from Pre-primary to Year 12
- Dianella Campus – Registered for International students from Pre-primary to Year 10
- Thornlie Campus – Registered for International students from Pre-primary to Year 6
For contact information, including a location map for each Perth campus, please click on the below link: