AIC encourages innovative thinking and engagement for the whole school community by promoting ICT integration across all Learning areas for an improved teaching and learning environment. Staff capability and skill development in context of ICT is a key focus, so training and support plans are in place to provide continuous support.
For ICT integration across all Learning areas, the College provides the following facilities.
- All classrooms are equipped with Interactive white boards, PCs and projectors.
- Laptops and Tablets available in all Learning areas.
- Computing labs.
- Shared mobile devices in Primary.
- iPads in Primary.
- All teachers are provided with a PC and/or tablet.
- All Coordinators are provided with a Surface Go
- Specialised classrooms for Arabic language and Design and Technology.